Dear Heart, Come Home
Joyce Rupp shares her own midlife journey—its ups and downs—with honesty and insight that will support and inspire other seekers looking to deepen their spiritual lives.
A feast for the spirit! Topics include:
- Finding wisdom in the wounds we've carried from birth onward and healing these wounds
- Letting go of regret to free up life energy
- The loving part of us winning over the hating part
- Discovering surprises of beauty and talent within ourselves
- Knowing God and embarking on a faith quest that enlivens and simplifies
Joyce Rupp is well known for her work as a writer, spiritual "midwife," and retreat and conference speaker. She has led retreats throughout North America, as well as in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Joyce has a B.A. in English, a M.R.E. in religious education, and a M.A. in transpersonal psychology. She is a member of the Servites (Servants of Mary) community and a volunteer for Hospice. She currently resides in Des Moines, Iowa.