Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying (and Other Stuff That Keeps You Down)
, Nick Vujicic
Publication date: 2014-04-15
Number of pages: 224
With no arms, no legs, and no defense, Nick Vujicic was once a bully’s target and knows what it feels like to be picked on and pushed around: It makes your stomach hurt, gives you nightmares, and feels like there is no hope in sight. But Nick shows how you too can overcome and rise above bullying.
No Bully Can Define Who You Are
Nick has experienced bullying of all kinds for being “different.” But he’s learned that he doesn’t have to play the bully’s game–and neither do you. In Stand Strong Nick gives you strategies for developing a “bully defense system,” so you can handle bullies of all kinds by building your strength from the inside out.
Find out how to:
· Turn being bullied into a great opportunity (yes, really!)
· Create a safety zone within yourself
· Establish strong values that no bully can shake
· Deal with cyber bullies
· Develop a spiritual foundation to stay strong against bullying
· Monitor your emotions and control your response to them
· Help others who are being bullied
Are you facing the unwanted attention of a bully? You can stand up to the challenge, because you have greater power over your feelings and your life than you may think! Just ask Nick--the man with no arms or legs…and “a ridiculously good life.”Nick Vujicic;, Nick Vujicic
Forthcoming: Order it now. This product will be available on the 2014/04/15.