Prayer and Personal Religion
John B. Coburn
Publication date: 2009-03-01
Number of pages: 100
The purpose of this volume says John Coburn is to help you pray and grow in your personal religious life. It is a book about your inner life and your relationship with God. Although this relationship is unique for each person, there is a general way in which God deals with us and through which we respond. This book is concerned with this general pattern.
- Prayer is Response to God
- Be Yourself and Begin with Where You Are
- Clearing the Ground: When, Where, and How to Pray
- The Foundation Stones of Prayer: Adoration, Thanksgiving, Confession, Intercession, Petition
- The House that Prayer Builds: Prayers that You Think, that You Feel, that You Will
- Progress in Prayer: Practicing the Presence of God; Reading, Prayer Groups, Retreats; a Rule of Life; On Beginning Again
- Mature Personal Religion: Action and Worship
- On Suffering and Joy
The item you are trying to add to your cart is a digital book.
Click on the button below to add it to the cart.