Passover 2/E: The Family Guide to Spiritual Celebration (Art of Jewish Living Series,)
, Joel Lurie Grishaver
Remember, retell, recreate, and relive the Exodus experience—
with the stories, rituals, foods, and songs of Pesah.
This revised and expanded edition of the classic spiritual sourcebook offers updated information, more ideas, and new resources for every aspect of the Festival of Freedom.
An inspiring and practical how-to guide, Passoverclearly explains all the vital information that you need to fully honor—and to fully enjoy—this sacred celebration, including:
- History and meaning
- How to prepare, from shopping to kashering to selecting a Haggadah
- Rituals, prayers, and blessings (step by step)
- Songs and prayers in English and Hebrew (with clear transliterations)
- Innovative and imaginative new traditions to enliven your celebration
- Firsthand explanations and ideas from a variety of perspectives
- New information and ideas about how to involve everyone—from toddlers to teens to grandparents—in a meaningful Seder experience
Enriched by real-life voices sharing practical, useful suggestions and advice, this creative resource helps us to reacquaint ourselves with time-tested traditions and discover old and new ways to celebrate the birth and continuous renewal of the Jewish people.112266 Ron Wolfson, Joel Lurie Grishaver
Printed version available
Forthcoming: Order it now. This product will be available on the 1900/01/01.