Money and the Way of Wisdom: Insights from the Book of Proverbs
Number of pages:
Powerful observations from the Book of Proverbs about life and money can inform your financial choices even today.
These wise words are far more than one-dimensional pieces of folksy advice. Taken together, they form a coherent way of thinking about the world and the importance of committing to a life of wisdom.
Directly encounter the key texts from Proverbs, their historical setting, their structure and purpose. See the impact their profound teachings can have on your financial life today as an individual, as a member of a community, and as a global citizen. Topics include:
- Kindness to the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Rights of the Poor and Other Socially Vulnerable Groups
- Justice in the Marketplace
- Borrowing, Lending and Surety
- Bribes and Gifts
- Wealth's Advantages
- Wealth and Fundamental Equality