Intersecting Voices: Critical Theologies in a Land of Diversity
, Donald Schweitzer, Editor, Derek Simon, Editor
Number of pages: 376
A collection of essays exploring Canada's unique contribution to critical theology, where academic skills apply Gospel values to understanding contemporary social issues.
The result is an assessment of the most challenging issues in current theology and contemporary social critique.
Authors and topics include:
- Harold Wells on Christology
- Gregory Baum on critical theologies in Canada
- Pamela Dickey-Young on theological method and critical theologies
- Douglas Hall on historical shifts in frameworks
- Monique Dumais on critical theologies in Quebec
- Daryold Corbiere Winkler on the First Nations, the churches, and reconciliation
Printed version available
Forthcoming: Order it now. This product will be available on the 2004/01/01.