Number of pages: 176
With inspiring stories of devotion, protection, healing, compassion, and faith, Faithfully Yours explores why we love animals so much. You will meet:
• A schnauzer that rescued his owner after a devastating lighting strike.
• A 40-foot whale that shocked her rescuers when she helped to save a baby whale trapped in a fishing net.
• A miniature horse that guides a blind teacher.
• A cat that comforts stressed-out college students. As well as people who love animals in extraordinary ways:
• The dog trainer who transformed an unwanted shelter dog into a Broadway star.
• The man who became a voice for the humane treatment of farm animals.
• The woman who gave up everything to help street dogs and, in turn, learned lessons of trust and love.
Faithfully Yours will warm your heart and enhance your appreciation of God’s wonderful creation. For anyone who’s ever loved, and known the love of, a special animal.
Peggy Frezon is the award-winning author of Pawprints on my Heart, the popular Guideposts magazine blog about the human-animal bond. She is a regular contributor to Guideposts and author of Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw, and The Dieting with My Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance. Her stories also appear in dozens of Chicken Soup for the Soul™ books. Peggy and her husband live in New York and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with the senior dogs they rescue.