Every Pilgrim's Guide to Rome
Number of pages: 160
With over 900 churches and shrines, Rome has been a major pilgrimage destination for over 1500 years and continues to draw millions of pilgrims today. This unique travel companion offers an in-depth guide to the Eternal City’s principal Christian sites including:
- St Peter’s and the major basilicas
- The principle churches and less-well known treasures
- Relics of the nativity and passion
- Images of the Madonna
- Memorials of the saints
- The catacombs
- The national colleges
- Churches of the religious orders
- Pilgrim excursions from Rome and more.
It is illustrated throughout with maps, and conveniently pocket sized for ease of use.191672 Michael Walsh
Printed version available
Forthcoming: Order it now. This product will be available on the 2014/04/25.