Number of pages: 224
How will God make himself known to you?
How do we have a relationship with a God we can’t see? There must be more to the Christian life than silence, and more to God than a vacant stare.
Divine Applause weaves together biblical insights and personal stories that illustrate the surprising ways God connects with us. Let Jeff Anderson show you how to use your spiritual senses to experience God.
· Sense God’s personal attention in unmistakable ways.
· Cultivate a constant awareness of God’s presence.
· Enjoy the reward of secrets between you and God.
· Take risks to break out of a status-quo life and connect more directly with God.
· Discover the intensity of God’s interest in you.
You don’t have to settle for a distant walk with God. He wants you to know that He notices—and that He delights in you.
Jeff Anderson speaks and writes about walking with God, with an approach to discipleship that combines Scripture and story. Jeff began his career as a CPA for a Big Six accounting firm, then became a day trader in the stock market. Following that, he joined Crown Financial Ministries as vice-president for North America Generosity Initiatives. The author of Plastic Donuts, Jeff is a speaker and writer and consults with churches and ministries. He lives in Tulsa with his wife, Stephanie, and their four children.