Anointed in the Spirit Middle School Program Director Manual
Rita Burns Senseman;
Number of pages: 120
The Program Director Manual features a complete overview and all the relevant components necessary for facilitating a successful program, including:
- an overview of Anointed in the Spirit.
- tips for celebrating Confirmation with students in the context of parish life.
- guidelines for planning your Confirmation program.
- models for a variety of time frames and structures.
- a training session for catechists.
- an orientation session for parents.
- an orientation session for sponsors and candidates.
- instructions for leading a liturgy-planning committee.
These foundational documents on Confirmation are included for easy reference:
- Apostolic Constitution on the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Rite of Confirmation.
Printed version available
Forthcoming: Order it now. This product will be available on the 2010/02/01.